Buyer's Guide

Home Loan Documents

ID Proof :Pan card, Driving License, Passport & Voter's Id

Residential Proof :Latest Electricity Bill,Telephone bill,Sale Deed,Driving License,Passport

Age Proof :Pan card,Passport,Birth Certificate,SSC Memo,Driving License

Income Proof:Last 3 months payment slip

Banking:Last 6 months Bank statements

HR:HR maid id for employment verification

Form 16 :last 2 years form 16

Work Experience "Previous Company reliving letter,Experience letter, Present appointment letter

Photograph :One photo of applicant & co-applicant

Signature Proof : One cheque from the salary account

Property Documents :Agreement of sale,link documents for last 15 years,Layout copy & Encumberance certificate

Loan Calculator